Here we bring the top 10 tips to prepare for your big date. Some of these were taken from Jeff Wilson over at Date Smarter Guide which is a blog for men.
1) Before your first meeting, before you even leave home, you must make sure you are on top. Are your clothes clean? Ironed? Are you shaved? Have you cleaned your nails, your teeth? Brushed your hair? We only have one chance to make a good first impression. So make sure you have done everything before going out.
2) If you dine at 8pm, be there at 8pm,or even a few minutes early! Punctuality is very important. It reveals your personality, organized, thoughtful? If you can not arrive on time, your appointment will be worried, and will doubt your involvement. If you know you will be late, or you can not be there, tell the person who is waiting for you. This is where the difference between single and adulterous encounters occurs. Your appointment surely does not have the same schedule as you. He / she has a wife (a husband), who is waiting for her a little later. If you are half an hour late, your meeting will be cut short and if you have a curfew yourself, talk to your arrival. The best solution is always to be on time to enjoy this meeting!
3) When you arrive,turn off your laptop, or put it in silent mode. There is nothing more impolite than a telephone ring, or worse, to answer in the middle of the meal or to send sms. If you must absolutely call, excuse yourself, go to the bathroom and discreetly make your phone call. That does not mean you can stay there for fifteen minutes! You also can not go to the bathroom every ten minutes (your appointment will then think you are not digesting anything!)
4) Be polite, and stay there all night long. Nobody likes someone rude or arrogant. Being condescending with the staff is the fastest method for the other person to quickly hate your company.
5) When the food arrives eat with a closed mouth. This rule has been well taught to most people during childhood, and to see an adult disobeying it and speaking with a full mouth at the entrance is almost sacrilege. Never do it! Finish your bite before expressing yourself.
Now that we have considered the basics of behavior, we will refocus on the conversation.
6) Do not be pissed off, you are an adult on an important date. Knowing how to hold a conversation is the sign that proves that you are an educated and intelligent person. Remember to listen to the girl, the conversation must be an exchange, not just a monologue. As the meeting progresses, you may begin to think that it is a traditional meeting. This is not the case ! Respect the other person’s privacy, check that you are compatible for an adventure, not for the life of a couple. Your family, children and home should not be part of the conversation.
7) Maybe we are a little old fashioned,but we still believe that men must pay the first outing, unless the woman really insists on doing it. This gesture, far from proving that women can not pay the bill, shows that man is gallant and mature. If a man asks the woman to pay, it is likely that he will never see her again. Note: Do not use your credit card! Unless you have a good reason to find you in this particular restaurant at this particular time, you are sure to get caught.
8) Do not drink too much! Nobody likes people who lose control, the risk is great to make bad impression.
9) If you are not very talkative,find in advance topics of discussion, there is nothing more embarrassing than silence during a first meeting, and you two looking at other couples around, more natural than you. It’s important to make eye contact with your appointment so that it feels unique.
10) One last thing, it is important to find common interests, so avoid discussing religion or politics, you may have different opinions. Leave these topics for later!
11) Masturbate before the date. You don’t want to be on the date with a loaded gun. The girl will be able to sense the desperation and you will give off a needy vibe. We recommend using a Fleshlight (datesmarterguide.com/best-fleshlight-reviews) to help take the edge off.